- Jesse rode the motorcycle to work...saved on gas!
- I hung clothes to dry rather than use the dryer...which I do quite often.
- I jogged outside rather than using my treadmill (I wish I could do this everyday!)
- I cooked a one-dish meal...less dishes to put in the dishwasher later!
- We left the lights off from 7am to 7pm.
- I let my hair air dry and threw on a hat :)
- I limited my computer time to about an hour...which I should do more often!
- Our TV was only on for about 20 minutes...which is not unusual for us either.
I'm sure there are more...but they are probably the ones that we do everyday without even thinking about it. I guess that's a good sign...Doing things that are good for the environment and not even having to think about it :)
How did you spend Earth Day? Did you participate in any special events? Did you pay more attention to the environment today than other days? drop me a note and let me know :) I love hearing from my readers!